This is a spontaneous meeting space for Villagers - step onto the virtual Soap Box and share your top-of-brain notions and passions, opinions, knowledge or a story.
The brewing of ideas will help the whole Village to better understand itself and its possibilities.
It can also help generate everyday material and reality checks for academics and policymakers to collaborate in brokering robust solutions that the Villagers want.
When down a hole, it is essential to distinguish a shovel from a ladder – one gets you out, one digs you in deeper. So too, with society’s opinion- and decision-makers. You are invited to nominate any of them for a Ladder or Shovel Award, explaining to fellow Villagers why they should endorse your Award.see more →
Here the Antipodean Blogger draws on an eclectic mix of news and comment from around the world to clarify contexts which can support, or impede, people building local connections that enable them to better understand and (sustainably) fulfill their aspirations, both within their localities and in relation to the wider world beyond them.see more →
- Shifa: Well thought out and achievable. I think your idea should be looked into by the PTB as it makes a great deal...
- Shifa: Hope you received the last comment re John Keys (something went wrong with the antispam code). In a nutshell...
- Shifa: Congratulations to NZ – an excellent basis for trust which should strengthen your voice for Peace!
- Don: We have learned from Julian Assange and others how the powers that be seek to foil or frustrate conflict...
- Aejaj: My sister in law is from Palestine. She called her family in the Westbank and they told her there had been a...