This is a spontaneous meeting space for Villagers - step onto the virtual Soap Box and share your top-of-brain notions and passions, opinions, knowledge or a story.
The brewing of ideas will help the whole Village to better understand itself and its possibilities.
It can also help generate everyday material and reality checks for academics and policymakers to collaborate in brokering robust solutions that the Villagers want.
When down a hole, it is essential to distinguish a shovel from a ladder – one gets you out, one digs you in deeper. So too, with society’s opinion- and decision-makers. You are invited to nominate any of them for a Ladder or Shovel Award, explaining to fellow Villagers why they should endorse your Award.see more →
Here the Antipodean Blogger draws on an eclectic mix of news and comment from around the world to clarify contexts which can support, or impede, people building local connections that enable them to better understand and (sustainably) fulfill their aspirations, both within their localities and in relation to the wider world beyond them.see more →
- Antipodean Village Blogger: Update: the Abbot government Since this blog was written Australia has had an election in...
- admin: Hi Chicago seo I have just tried the addy on my site, and it works fine, so it may well be a problem at your...
- admin: Postscript on the Ukraine by the Antipodean Village Blogger: The kinds of “Wellington Diplomatic...
- Antipodean Blogger: The following is a comment I sent to Kathryn Ryan after she again interviewed Radio New...
- Niki Kahukiwa: Thats my dad, what a nice write up, he would be stoked to read this! I will show him when I see him...